Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Good news/Bad news

Good news:
Hubs found a new job! Yay!! He will be a state nursing home auditor. He starts his training a week from Monday. It's a traveling job, but I'm actually looking forward to him being out of the house since he's been home 24/7 for the past year.

Bad news:
Step-daughter is engaged. This would fall into the "Good news" category if she wasn't engaged to "The Jacka$$".

Good news:
I've started selling yarn in the local quilt shop that I go to. The summer was kinda slow, but now that it's starting to cool off, sales have picked up and I start teaching knitting classes this weekend.

Bad news:
Our AC quit last Saturday. The compressor went out and it looks like it's going to be an expensive fix.

Good news:
Even though our AC went out, it happened on the last hot day we've had and this whole week we've been able to open the windows and use the attic fan.

I'm looking forward to our library knitting group tomorrow. I get to see my friend, Lisa, and she always cracks me up. She's a new friend and I have to say, she makes me smile just thinking about her. She's a hoot-and-a-half and a truly amazing woman. She has a blog here. Give her a visit. She'll appreciate it.

1 comment:

Lisa McB said...

Girl, why didn't you tell me about your blog earlier?! It's like being with you at knitting group! Oh, and yeah people, you'll love my blog too!!! hehehe