Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Early B-day presents

Every year my hubby asks what I want for my birthday, and every year I say, "Nothing.". Well, this year I beat him to it. I found some really cute shirts on sale at Old Navy and I told him yesterday morning that I knew what I wanted. So now, I have 8 new shirts and 3 new scarves coming as my early birthday presents. Here's what I got:

4 of these in saucy red, lake victoria, black jack and purple velvet


this one in plummy mummy


2 of these in black jack and marshmallow white


this in black jack


2 of these in lagoon and blink pink

and this in black

Did I also mention that I had an email coupon for 15% off and since I used my ON credit card, I got free shipping. HORRAY!!!
I love Old Navy, but was so disappointed when they stopped carrying their Plus size line in stores. Now if I want something, I have to order online, which is quick and easy, but I like actually feeling the fabric and trying stuff on before I buy it. *sigh* At least they have a plus size line that I like AND is affordable.
Well, I'm off to the quilt shop for the rest of the day. I've got to take hubby some lunch (he requested sushi) and then pick Madison up from school. Her mom is taking her to the fair tonight. Hopefully, the rain stops so they don't end up soaked and sick!

No comments: