I thought since I've been tagged so often on Facebook, that I'd post these here too.
1. Contrary to what anyone else says, I have the BEST husband in the world.
2. I met my husband online and we got married 5 months after our first date.
3. I'm thankful that my parents raised me in a Christian home.
4. I won a blue ribbon at the county fair when I was in Jr. High for raising chickens for 4-H.
5. I lived in Tennessee for 4 years.
6. I've been to the Bahamas. (Hated it!)
7. I'm afraid of heights.
8. I taught myself how to knit one weekend when I was bored.
9. I've been known to walk barefoot in the snow on more than one occasion.
10. My fabric collection is bigger than my husband realizes.
11.I love the act of DOING laundry, but I HATE putting it away.
12. I learned how to quilt from my Mom (initially) and the fabulous ladies of Sew Unique (now).
13. I own 2 sewing machines, an embroidery machine and a serger.
14. I love to shop at Aldi.
15. I love to cook.
16. Even though I love going to the lake during the summer, I don't know how to swim.
17. Fall is my favorite season.
18. I love mowing the yard.
19. I'm still trying to come to terms with never being able to be a mom. (See #20)
20. I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2002.
21. My husband surprised me with Toby Keith concert tickets one year for Valentine's Day.
22. I am a huge procrastinator!
23. I spend way too much time on the computer.
24. My Mom is one of my best friends.
25. My Dad picked my middle name, Annette, because he liked Annette Funicello.
Now it's your turn. Leave me a comment with one thing about you.
6 hours ago