Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Kindergarten Field Trip

Well, like I told you yesterday, I went with Andrea today to the Berry Farm for Madison's field trip and I took tons of pictures. I also bought a 3 pound bag of blueberries so Madison and I can make blueberry jam this weekend. She's already thinking about next year's fair entries.

Enjoy the pics...


Hayride to Mulch Mountain, the Corn Maze and U Pick pumpkin patch.


Petting zoo consisted of 2 little horses and a donkey.

Mulch Mountain

Madison's class (1 of 18 Kindergarten classes at Mountain Home Schools) on top of Mulch Mountain.

Madison and Allie hunting for the perfect pumpkin to take home.

Madison, Allie and Stormy showing off their loot.

General Store (I'm going back this weekend to get some pumpkin butter, apple butter and some of their fresh squeezed apple cider. YUM! I love fall!

Aren't these gourds beautiful!

This girl never has enough pumpkins!

Madison and Momma

Can you say, "Wipe out!"?

1 comment:

Amber said...

They are a pumpkin patch pair! Andrea goes crazy about pumpkins. One year, during the Halloween season, Andrea and I had over 30 pumpkins of every color and size in our house! Ha!

You did a great job with the pictures of Mads. She's sweet as can be.